- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp duck fat, approximate quantity
- 1 celeriac, peeled, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 2 carrots, cut into fine strips
- 1/4 Savoy cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped thyme, leaves only
1. Melt the duck fat in a deep frying pan set over a medium heat. Tip in the celeriac cubes and fry until browned.
2. Add the shredded carrot, cabbage, chopped garlic and thyme, and cook for a further 2 minutes; serve hot.
Rate This Recipe