- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for shallow frying (fill pan about 1cm deep)
- 2 generous handfuls of Pimentos Padron chillies, (or any mild chilli)
- salt, for sprinkling
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a high heat on the hob. Test the temperature by placing one of the peppers in the oil. If it sizzles immediately, then the oil is at the correct temperature.
2. Add a handful of peppers to the pan, being careful not to get splashed if the oil spits.
3. Fry for a few minutes until lightly browned and then remove from pan. Place on paper towel to drain off any excess oil. Repeat with the remaining chillies.
4. Lightly salt to taste and serve hot.
Rate This Recipe