- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hr marinating
- Effort: easy
- 250 g loin of pork, cut into thin slices lengthways
- juice of 1 lemons
- 100 g Iberico ham, cut into 6 slices
- black pepper, to taste
- 25 g flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 55g dry breadcrumbs
- olive oil, for frying
1. Marinate the pork loin in the lemon juice for 1 hour.
2. Place a piece of ham on each pork slice, season, and roll up lengthwise to form cylinders.
3. Cut each cylinder into 2cm pieces, and squeeze into ball shapes.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan until very hot.
5. Dip the pork and ham balls first in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. Fry a few at a time in very hot oil, browning on all sides. Drain on paper towels and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe