- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 25 g sugar snap peas, finely diced
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 75 g pak choi, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 300 g cooked rice, room temperature
1. Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large wok and stir-fry the carrots, sugar snaps, spring onions and pak choi for 3-4 minutes - until barely tender. Remove from the pan and leave on one side
2. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan, pour in the beaten eggs and lightly scramble.
3. Turn up the heat, tip in the rice and return the vegetables to the pan. Fry, stirring all the time, until warmed through.
Rate This Recipe