- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 g ricotta cheese
- 3 courgettes
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig parsley, chopped
- 3 slices prosciutto ham, roughly shredded
- 2 tbsp double cream
- olive oil
1. Cut the courgettes in half lengthways, then slice them into half moons no thicker than 5mm.
2. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil and add the garlic. Toss in the courgettes and cook on a low heat until lightly brown.
3. Heat a 20cm non-stick frying pan with a dash of olive oil.
4. Beat the egg yolks with the cream and season with salt and pepper. Pour this into the hot frying pan and turn gently. Scatter the courgettes and the ricotta on to the mixture in the pan and sprinkle with parsley and shredded prosciutto.
5. Cook gently until set, then turn out onto plate and serve.
Rate This Recipe