- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus soaking time
- Effort: easy
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g dried porcini, soaked
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml double cream
- 50 g unsalted butter
- sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- 75 g parmesan
1. Heat a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the olive oil and chopped garlic and fry for 1 minute.
2. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are dark and all the moisture in the mushrooms has been absorbed.
3. Add the soaked porcini mushrooms with a little of their soaking water and fry with the Portobello mushrooms for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
4. Whisk the eggs and cream together in a bowl until combined.
5. Preheat the grill.
6. Heat a small heavy-based frying pan and add the butter. When it is foaming, add the whisked eggs and cream and beat with a fork. Let the eggs form in the pan then add the mushrooms, chopped parsley, ricotta and parmesan.
7. Put the pan under the hot grill for a minute to brown the top, then serve.
Rate This Recipe