- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- salt and black pepper
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 artichoke hearts, sliced
- 400 g tinned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 200 g courgettes, coarsely grated
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 30 g parmesan
1. Chop the thyme and add salt and pepper for the herb seasoning. Leave to one side.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a gentle heat and fry the onions and garlic until softened.
3. Add the artichokes, canellini beans and grated courgette to the pan. Give it a good stir to let the flavours mix.
4. Add the thyme herb seasoning and take the mixture off the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
5. Pour the eggs into the pan and stir gently. Return the pan onto the heat and stir the mixture, pushing the uncooked egg from the outer edges gently towards the middle. Continue to cook until the frittata is lightly set.
6. Dust with Parmesan and serve hot, or at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe