- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus several hours freezing
- Effort: easy
- 500 g mixed berries, including blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and redcurrants
- 1 x 142ml pot double cream
- 140 g white chocolate
1. Put the berries on a tray with greaseproof paper and place in the freezer for a couple of hours until semi-frozen.
2. Melt the white chocolate together with the double cream in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Make sure the base of the bowl does not come into contact with the water as this may curdle the cream.
3. When ready to serve, scatter the frozen fruits on four plates or in shallow bowls. Pour over the hot chocolate sauce and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe