- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 stale baguettes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- handful of frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
1. Cut a stale baguette into two 15cm long sections, and cut in half lengthwise. Lightly butter both pieces, right to the edges.
2. Crush 2 ripe bananas with a little lime juice and spread over the bread.
3. Scatter with frozen berries and sprinkle with the caster sugar.
4. Place under a hot grill for 4 minutes, or until the berries are hot and the bread is crisped. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe