- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus soaking skewers
- Effort: easy
- ï¿½ mango
- ï¿½ pineapples
- 1 banana
- ï¿½ punnet of strawberries
- juice of 1 limes
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche, to serve
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in cold water for 1 hour.
2. Preheat the grill to high.
3. To prepare the mango, hold it upright on a chopping board with the narrow side facing you. Slice vertically down one side about 2cm away from the centre, so that you just miss the stone. Remove the peel from the piece you have cut off and cut the flesh into large chunks.
4. Slice the skin from the pineapple quarter and cut out the core. Slice the flesh into large segments.
5. Slice the banana into large chunks.
6. Thread the prepared fruits onto the skewers, alternating the different types.
7. Place the skewers in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with lime the juice. Grill for about 1 minute, turning once.
8. Place on plates and drizzle with the honey.
9. Serve with a tablespoon of crème fraîche per person.
Rate This Recipe