- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/2 papaya
- 100 g plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- a squeeze of fresh lime juice
- grated lime zest
- mixed fruits and whole mixed summer berries, to serve
1. Discard the seeds from the papaya and scoop out the ripe flesh from the shell using a metal teaspoon.
2. Add the yoghurt and vanilla and purée until smooth. Mix in a tiny squeeze of lime juice and a little grated lime zest.
3. Serve in a bowl with a selection of fruit, the more the merrier.
Rate This Recipe