- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus cooling and chilling
- Effort: easy
- 350 ml red wine
- 8 soft green peppercorns
- 200 g sugar
- 6 leaves basil
- selection of mixed summer fruit, such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, melon, pineapple and oranges, prepared
- yogurt sorbet or ice cream, to serve
1. Place the red wine, soft green peppercorns and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and cook briskly for 10 minutes.
2. Cool, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
3. Mix in the basil and prepared summer fruits.
4. Serve with yogurt sorbet or ice cream.
Rate This Recipe