- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 3 bananas
- 3 mango, stones removed, sliced
- 1 pineapple, chunked
- 5 kiwi fruit, sliced
- 3 tbsp amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 250 ml double cream
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
1. Toss the fruit together in a mixing bowl. Stir in the amaretto and leave on one side for about 20 minutes.
2. Whip the cream and stir in the caster sugar. Transfer to a refrigerator for at least another 20 minutes. Serve the sugary cream with the chilled fruit salad.
Rate This Recipe