- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hr marinating and chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 lemons, finely sliced
- 2 apples, finely sliced
- 2 peaches, skinned and finely sliced
- half tsp ground cinnamon
- 55 ml orange liqueur, or brandy
- freshly squeezed juice of 2 oranges
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemons
- 2 tsp sugar
- 750 ml dry red wine
- 400 ml sparkling lemonade
- sprigs mint
- 1 orange, finely sliced
1. Place the orange, lemon, apple and peach slices in a large bowl, Sprinkle with the cinnamon and add the orange liqueur. Cover and set aside for 1 hour.
2. Add the orange and lemon juices and mix well. Stir in a teaspoon or so of sugar and add the wine and lemonade. Pour the sangria into jugs and chill thoroughly.
3. Garnish with mint sprigs and orange slices before pouring into glasses.
Rate This Recipe