- Serves: 6
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 220g can condensed milk
- 225 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 115 g butter, melted
- 4 bananas
- 300 ml whipping cream
- grated chocolate
1. In a large pan of water, boil the unopened can of condensed milk for 2 hours, caramalising the contents of the tin. Take care not to let the water boil dry, topping up with boiling water as required.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the crushed digestives and melted butter. Line a 18cm flan tin or 6 small tartlet tins with foil. Spread the biscuit mixture evenly over the tin. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
3. Slice the bananas finely and layer over the biscuit base. Top the bananas with the caramelised condensed milk.
4. Whip the cream and spread over the caramel mixture.
5. Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the top of the cream. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours until serving.
Rate This Recipe