- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 very large mushrooms, or 4 slightly smaller ones
- 3 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp gorgonzola cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp soft white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/ Gas 4.Wipe the mushrooms clean and cut off the stalks.
2. Finely chop the stalks up very small and place in a bowl. Add the ricotta, Gorgonzola, half the Parmesan, the breadcrumbs and the parsley.
3. Place the mushrooms skin side down. Fill the mushroom caps with the ricotta mixture.
4. Grease a shallow ovenproof dish with one tablespoon of olive oil. Place the mushrooms in this dish and drizzle over remaining olive oil.
5. Bake the stuffed mushrooms for 25 minutes, until golden-brown. Serve warm from the oven.
Rate This Recipe