- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 75 ml olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 shallots, minced
- 75 ml fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt, and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp thyme, leaves onlyfinely chopped
1. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, shallot, lime juice and honey.
2. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and mix in the thyme.
3. Cook the pork chops nearly all the way through. Towards the last 5 minutes of cooking, brush or spoon over the garlic and lime baste and complete the cooking.
Rate This Recipe