- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 110 g butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp snipped chives
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced on the angle
1. Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon.
2. Add the garlic followed by the herbs and mix well. Set aside.
3. Pre-heat a griddle till hot.
4. Brush the olive oil over the bread and griddle until nicely charred.
5. Smear over the butter and serve.
Rate This Recipe