- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes including 20 mins draining time
- Effort: easy
- 450 g boneless chicken breasts
- 450 g cucumber
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp groundnut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 2 tsp chilli bean sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
1. Cut chicken into 2.5 cm cubes and set aside.
2. Peel, halve and deseed and cube the cucumber. Sprinkle with salt and put in a colander to drain for 20 minutes. Rinse the cucumber pieces and blot dry with kitchen paper.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, and when hot, stir-fry the chicken
for 2-3 minutes. Add everything except the cucumber and
stir-fry for a further two minutes.
5. Add the cucumber and cook for three more minutes. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe