- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 4 leaves gelatine
- 400 ml tonic water with lemons
- 100 ml gin
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
1. Soak gelatine in water until softened.
2. Heat 100ml of the tonic in a pan until warm but do not allow to boil. Remove the pan from the heat.
3. Squeeze out the water from the gelatin, then add the gelatine to the warm tonic and stir until dissolved. Stir in the remaining tonic and the gin.
4. Pour into 4 glasses or teacups, transfer to the fridge and chill until set.
5. Serve with a thin slice of lemon on each jelly.
Rate This Recipe