- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 6 hours freezing time
- Effort: easy
- 375 g cucumber
- 250 ml elderflower cordial
- 120 ml gin
1. Place the cucumber and elderflower cordial in a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Pass the mixture through a fine strainer into a bowl and stir half of the pulp in the sieve back into the cucumber and elderflower juice. Mix in the gin until well combined, then pour into six ice pop moulds.
3. Place the moulds in the freezer. Let set for 3 hours, give it a good stir, insert the popsicle sticks, and allow to freeze until solid (about 3 more hours)or leave overnight.
Rate This Recipe