- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus freezing time
- Effort: easy
- 50 cl good quality gin
- 2-3 dashes of Martini extra dry vermouth
- twist of lemons, or an olive
Tips and Suggestions
To make a twist of lemon, use a sharp knife or a potato peeler to peel the rind away ' be careful to avoid the bitter white pith and the pulp.
1. Place a bottle of gin in the freezer.
2. Coat the inside of a cocktail glass with still water, shake out the excess and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
3. Pour the gin directly into the glass. Sprinkle the extra dry vermouth on top for aroma and taste.
4. Twist the lemon peel on top to release the natural lemon oil.
This recipe is by cocktail expert Salvatore Calabrese.
Rate This Recipe