- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 balls of preserved stem ginger, (from a jar), roughly chopped
- 15 mint leaves, plus extra to decorate
- 4 shots of vodka
- 50 ml stem ginger syrup
- zest and juice of ½ limes
1. Pound the ginger and mint leaves in a pestle and mortar to a rough paste.
2. Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice and put in the paste, vodka, ginger syrup, lime zest, lime juice and ice. Give it a good shake and then strain through a fine sieve into chilled martini glasses. Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe