- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 2 pieces of preserved stem ginger
Tips and Suggestions
If you can be organised enough and want to save some time in the morning, put the ginger grapefruit in the fridge overnight before grilling. This gives all of the flavours a chance to marinade tasting even better when grilled.
1. Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
2. Cut the grapefruit in half and remove any large seeds. To make it easier to eat, loosen each section with a serrated knife by cutting along the membranes and around the pith.
3. Chop the ginger into small dice and scatter over the grapefruit halves. Drizzle about 2 teaspoons of the ginger syrup over each and sit on a baking tray. Place under the grill for about 5 minutes or until it begins to turn golden.
4. Eat the grapefruit straight away with a dollop of Greek yoghurt on top.
Rate This Recipe