- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 30 mins minimum marinating
- Effort: easy
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 cm ginger, minced
- Juice of 1 and a half lemons
- 6-8 tbsp olive oil
- 7 tbsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 kg chicken breast fillets, cut into approx 8cm squares pieces
- black pepper
1. Mix together the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin and coriander.
2. Mix the chicken pieces with the garlic mixture, coating thoroughly. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Cover and chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Barbecue the chicken or heat a lightly oiled, large, heavy-based frying pan and fry the chicken pieces for 5 minutes on each side until just cooked through. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe