- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 30 g butter
- 3 large carrots, cut into large batons and blanched
- 3 beetroot, roasted and cut into quarters
- 1 orange, grated zest and juice of half an orange
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme, leaves only
. Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the carrots and beetroot.
2. Add the orange rind, juice, honey, and caraway seeds, and cook until it becomes a caramel. Stir in the thyme, season well and serve.
Rate This Recipe