- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 Gloucester old spot pork chops
- 4 Gloucester old spot sausages
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan (or share the oil between two smaller pans if you don't have a pan large enough) and fry the pork chops and sausages until golden-brown on all sides and cooked all the way through - this should take about 10-15 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan, stirring to coat the meat with the mustard and maple syrup.
3. Fry for a further 5 minutes or so, until the onions are softened. Season to taste and serve hot.
Made with produce from Pepperfield Farm - finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.
Rate This Recipe