- Serves: makes 1 loaf
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hour resting
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg gluten free brown bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp quick yeast
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 750 ml milk
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 6 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs
Tips and Suggestions
If the dough spreads over the sides of the tin while it is resting, gently press it inwards and upwards to form a domed top.
1. Mix together the flour, salt, yeast and sugar in a large bowl.
2. In a separate large bowl, beat together the milk, vinegar, and eggs. Add the dry mix to the same bowl and combine to form a sticky dough.
3. Spoon the oil over the mixture and, using your hands, bring the dough together into a ball. Put the dough into a 1kg bread tin, then leave to rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
4. When you are ready to bake your loaf, preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Bake in the pre heated oven for 50-55 minutes.
Recipe provided by Doves Farm
Rate This Recipe