- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 slices of goats' cheese, (30g each)
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- a handful of mixed salad leaves
- 4 tsp French dressing
- 6 tips of asparagus
- 2 tbsp pesto
1. Take sliced goat cheese. Drizzle over the honey, sprinkle with the brown sugar and place under a hot grill until golden and bubbling.
2. Mix the salad with dressing, and then divide between 2 plates.
3. Grill the asparagus until golden.
4. Place a slice of goats' cheese on top of each salad.
5. Place the asparagus tips nicely around the goats' cheese and drizzle the pesto sauce around.
6. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe