- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for frying and drizzling
- 100 g Chevre goats' cheese, sliced
- 50 g diced pancetta
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 75 g podded broad beans, blanched and refreshed with outer skins removed
- squeeze lemon juice
- handful chopped mint
1. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the slices of goats' cheese for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
2. In another pan, fry the pancetta for 2 minutes. Add the chopped garlic and cook for 1 min, followed by the broad beans and lemon juice, cooking for a further minute.
3. Pile the pancetta and broad beans onto two plates and place the goats' cheese slices on top. Season, sprinkle with chopped mint and drizzle with olive oil.
Rate This Recipe