- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- butter, for greasing
- 375g sheet of rolled puff pastry
- 85 g goats' cheese
- 2 pears, quartered and sliced into three
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 175 g blackberries
- 25 g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp clear honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Grease a 23 x 33cm baking tray with butter.
2. Lay the puff pastry in the tray, leaving the edges overhanging. Mix the pears with the lemon juice.
3. Spread the goatís cheese evenly over the pastry. Top with the pear slices, then sprinkle over the blackberries and sugar.
4. Bake for 25 minutes until the pastry is golden and the fruit are cooked. Serve warm from the oven drizzled with honey.
Rate This Recipe