- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the goats cheese ravioli
- 200 g mature goats' cheese, crumbled
- 1 small lemon, zest and juice
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- small bunch basil, finely sliced
- fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 wonton wrappers
For the spring vegetable salad
- 6baby carrots, halved
- 200 g broad beans
- 200 g peas
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 baby artichokes
1. To make the ravioli filling, mix the goats' cheese together with the lemon zest and juice, half of the chopped chilli and half of the sliced basil. Season to taste and set aside.
2. Put a small spoonful of this mixture in the centre of each wonton wrapper, dampen the edges and fold them over to make 12 triangles. Seal the edges well and set aside on a floured tray.
3. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add the carrots and cook for a few minutes, before adding the broad beans and cooking for a further minute. Finally add the peas and cook until all the vegetables are tender. Drain, before plunging into cold water to cool.
4. For the spring vegetable salad, warm the olive oil with the lemon zest, lemon juice and the remaining chopped chilli.
5. Add all the vegetables, warm through gently and then stir in the remaining basil. Season to taste.
6. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the raviolis. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, until just cooked. Remove them from the pan using a slotted spoon and serve immediately, on top of the vegetable salad.
Rate This Recipe