- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 - 350g g penne
- 1 tbsp oil, from sunblush or sundried tomatoes
- 100 g sun-blushed tomatoes, or sumn-dried tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 75 g red pesto
- 200 g yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set yogurt
- 125 g goats' cheese, cut into wedges
- 50 g rocket
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water with according to the packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Put the cooled pasta into a bowl and add tomato oil, sun blush tomatoes, pesto sauce, yogurt and the wedges of goats cheese.
3. Stir in the rocket leaves just before serving along with some seasoning.
Rate This Recipe