- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 600 g Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and chopped into even-sized chunks
- 150 g goose fat
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the potatoes. Once the water comes back to the boil parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes; drain and return to the pan. Shake the pan vigorously to roughen the potatoes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the goose fat to smoking point in a roasting tin. Add in the potatoes, using tongs to place them in the tin cut side down.
4. Roast for 30-40 minutes, turning over twice during the roasting period.
Rate This Recipe