- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 600 g gorgonzola cheese
- 200 g pistachio nuts
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 28 button mushrooms, large
- 5 tbsp extra virgin Italian olive oil
- 100 g cranberry sauce
1. Set the oven to 180°/gas 4. Place the Gorgonzola in a large bowl and mix the pistachio nuts and add a good grinding of black pepper.
2. Very gently tear off the mushroom stalks and discard them. Using your hands, stuff the inside of the mushroom with a small amount of the Gorgonzola mix.
3. Place the mushrooms on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake them for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and leave them to cool for 5 minutes, and then place them on a large serving plate.
5. Top each mushroom with ½ teaspoon of cranberry sauce, and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe