- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g gruyère cheese
- 50 g emmental cheese, or Gruyere Cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp cream
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, or 1 tbsp torn basil
- 400 g fish fillets, e.g. plaice or lemon sole, skinned
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. In a bowl mix the grated cheese with the mustard and cream and add a twist of black pepper.
3. Season the cherry tomatoes with a little salt and sprinkle with the herbs.
4. Spread half the cheese mixture in a pie dish or gratin dish.
5. Lay half the fish fillets on top, and then add all the tomatoes and herbs.
6. Add the final layer of fish, followed by the final layer of cheese mixture. This dish can be put in the fridge until you are ready to cook it.
7. Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve with a green salad and boiled new potatoes.
Rate This Recipe