- Serves: Makes 24-30
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- grated zest of 1/2 lemons
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp Pernod
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 4 pieces of thinly sliced rye bread
- 200 g sliced gravadlax salmon
- lemon rind
1. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon zest, chopped dill, crème fraîche and Pernod. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Cut the rye bread into 24-30 bite sized squares, about 3cm square. Spoon a small amount of the crème fraîche mixture on top of each square of bread. Cut the gravad lax salmon into small pieces and arrange a piece on top of the crème fraîche.
3. Garnish with a small sprig of dill and a couple of strips of grated lemon rind.
Rate This Recipe