- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- juice of ½ lemons
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp American mustard
- 1 tsp grain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 bulb fennel, finely sliced
- 2 shallots, very finely diced
- 1 bunch of watercress, separated into sprigs
- 1 bunch of rocket
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 8 crusty crusty bread rolls
1. Mix together the lemon juice, mayonnaise, American mustard, grain mustard and honey.
2. Place a few fennel slices of fennel, a sprinkling of diced shallots, some watercress and rocket on 4 serving plates.
3. Top each portion with 2 slices of gravad lax.
4. Drizzle over the mustard dressing. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Serve at once with the crispy bread rolls.
Rate This Recipe