- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 24 hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 2 even-sized salmon
- 2 tbsp rock salt
- 1 large bunch of dill
- 4-6 juniper berries
- 1 tsp sugar
1. Place one salmon fillet skin-side down on a clean work surface.
2. Sprinkle the salmon fillet with the rock salt, dill and juniper berries. Sprinkle over the sugar.
3. Place the other fillet, flesh-side down on top of the dill-coated salmon. Wrap the two fillets together in a large piece of cling film.
4. Refrigerate the salmon for 24 hours.
5. Unwrap the salmon, scrape off the dill mixture and finely slice against the grain.
Rate This Recipe