- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus marinating overnight
- Effort: easy
- 2 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 1 large bunch mint
- 1 large bunch dill
- 1 large bunch oregano
- 200 ml thick Greek yogurt
- 2 limes, juice
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 large courgettes
- 1 small cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into chunks
1. Cut the chicken into 4cm chunks and leave on one side.
2. Put the herbs, yogurt, lime juice and 50ml of the olive oil in a food processor and blend. Tip the herby yogurt in a bowl and add the chicken. Mix everything together and cover the bowl with cling film and chill overnight.
3. Thickly slice the courgettes and thread onto oiled skewers, alternating with the marinated chicken.
4. Cook under a hot grill for about 10 minutes until tender and beginning to char around the edges.
5. Put all the salad ingredients on a plate and top with the hot chicken skewers. Drizzle with oil and serve.
Rate This Recipe