- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 65 g couscous
- 160 ml chicken stock
- 300 g minced lamb
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves, chopped
- 80 g feta cheese, coarsely chopped
- 2 flatbreads
- 4 tbsp hummus
- handful of spinach leaves
- small handful of mint
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the hot stock. Cover with plastic wrap and stand until the stock has been absorbed.
2. Combine the couscous, mince, honey, rind and rosemary, plus salt and pepper, then mix well. Stir in the feta. Take small handfuls and shape the mixture into flat patties.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 4'5 minutes each side or until cooked through. To serve, place flatbread on serving plates and spread with hummus. Top with spinach, mint, halved cherry tomatoes and the meatballs.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe