- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 700g medium-sized, floury potatoes, such as King Edwards or Maris Piperpeeled and quartered
- small bunch of young thyme
- 2 clove garlic, lightly crushed
- 200g small, ripe tomatoes
- black pepper
- 50 ml olive oil
- 100 ml white wine
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Place the potatoes, thyme, garlic and tomatoes in a roasting tray. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Pour over the olive oil and white wine, mixing well.
4. Cover the roasting tray with kitchen foil, sealing the edges well.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until the tomatoes are pulpy and the potatoes are falling apart.
Rate This Recipe