- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 figs, halved
- 2-3 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 handfuls unsaltedwhole pistachio nuts, shelled
- 1 pomegranate
- Greek yogurt, stirred until smooth
- 1 tbsp clear honey
1. Dip the fig halves, flesh side down, into the caster sugar.
2. Heat a knob of butter in a pan until hot and fry the figs, sugar side side down, until the flesh is golden and caramelised.
3. Put a handful of pistachios into the pan with the figs to warm up and lightly toast for 2 minutes.
4. Open up the pomegranate by scoring the skin and pulling the pieces apart (rather than just cutting it into quarters).
5. To serve, put half of the figs, flesh side up, in a shallow bowl. Drizzle over some yogurt and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Top with remaining fig halves and pistachios, drizzle over the honey and a little more yogurt.
Rate This Recipe