- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into cubes
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, leaves pulled apart
- handful marinated black Kalamata olives, in olive oil stones removed
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rings
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1. Mix all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
2. For the dressing: in another bowl, mix the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together. Serve.
Rate This Recipe