- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the salad
- 1 heads baby gem lettuce
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 spring onions, thickly sliced
- 1 handfuls mint, leaves only, left whole
For the dressing
- 8 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 80 g feta cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Shred the baby gem lettuce, roughly quarter the tomatoes and put in a bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients.
2. For the dressing: Put the Greek yogurt into a bowl and crumble in the feta. Add the lemon juice, crushed garlic and olive oil. Mix altogether and then stir through the salad.
For quality ingredients look for a quality mark. Red Tractor beef and lamb is responsibly produced and provenance guaranteed.
Red Tractor beef and lamb: its a Good Food Story.
Rate This Recipe