- Serves: 6
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg shoulder of pork, cut into fist size pieces
- 1 kg Cypress potatoes, peeled and quartered
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 onions, peeled and sliced lengthways
- 5 tomatoes, (more if in season) sliced lengthways
1. Put the pork and potatoes in a large earthenware dish.
2. Pour a good drizzle of oil in the dish and mix around well. Add the spices and mix again.
3. Lay the onions and tomatoes over the top pour over a little more oil and season.
4. Cover with foil and cook in a hot oven (200C) for around 1 hour, then lower the heat to 180C and remove the foil and cook for another hour till browned. Keep an eye on it to ensure it doesn't burn.
5. Serve straight from the earthenware dish with Greek rocket.
Rate This Recipe