- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g green beans
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 100 g soya beans, defrosted if frozen
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 85 g feta cheese, crumbled
For the salsa
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the
2. Cook the green beans for 3 mins, add
the sugar snaps and cook for 2 mins more
until just tender.
3. Drain, refresh in cold water,
then toss with the soya beans and set aside.
4. Beat the eggs and season with a little salt and
freshly ground black pepper.
5. Heat grill to medium. Heat the oil in a
medium heavy-based pan and pour in the
6. Scatter over the bean mix, then cook
over a gentle heat for 3-4 mins until the
base of the frittata is set.
7. Place under the grill for 3-4 mins until
the top is golden and set. Allow to cool for
5 mins in the pan before turning onto a
board to cut into wedges.
8. While the frittata cools, mix the salsa
ingredients together and season to taste.
Serve with the salsa spooned onto the
wedges and some salad leaves, if you like.
Rate This Recipe