- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 3-4 hrs standing
- Effort: easy
- 500 g fine green beans
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of parsley, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 50 ml olive oil
- juice of 1 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
1. Steam the green beans in a steamer or sieve over a pan of boiling salted water until tender, around 10 minutes.
2. Toss the steamed green beans with the red onion, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Set aside for 3-4 hours and serve at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe