- Serves: 3-4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 250 g fine green beans
- 30 g butter
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2-1 tsp ground cumin
- fresh coriander, chopped
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the green beans and cook until almost done but still slightly al dente. Drain thoroughly.
2. Just before serving, melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. Add in the drained green beans, tomato, garlic, cumin and coriander.
4. Cook, stirring, over a medium heat until the tomato has softened and collapsed. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve.
Rate This Recipe