- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 125 ml white wine
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 handfuls flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. In a baking dish, mix the beans, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. Add half of the white wine, the lemon zest and juice, and season well. Cover the dish with foil, and place in a hot oven.
2. After 10 minutes, remove, stir well and add the rest of the wine. This time, leave the foil off and cook for a further 10 minutes at the same temperature, then remove and add the parsley. The tomatoes will have broken down, leaving the beans coated with oily, cooked down tomatoes.
This recipe is from Wild Flavours (Cassell Illustrated)
Rate This Recipe